What are Walk in Clinic office hours?
- Clinic hours are Monday – Friday 11:00 am - 5:00 pm and we are not closed for lunch break.
How do I make appointment to see the Family Doctor at Bryan Family Medicine Medical Clinic in Bryan College Station?
- We are Walk in Clinic and do not take appointments. We see patient on “first come -first serve” basis.
What is the usual wait time to see Family Medicine Physician at Clinic?
- We are busier when we open, from 11am-2pm mainly on Mondays and Fridays when schools and Colleges are in session.
- Usual wait time is 10-15 minutes, but it can take little longer if you are new patient to our Walk in Clinic or you have change in your Medical Insurance plan.
- Since very are Walk in Clinic, sometimes we can’t predict the flow of the Patients or run into sicker Patient, requiring longer time, occasionally which can increase wait time. This happens in rare and we will do everything to minimize your wait time.
What can I expect as a New Patient?
- Our registration staff will ask you to fill out registration and Health history form. Please bring all Medications you are currently taking and your Insurance card or copy of your card. If your insurance requires a co-pay/deductible, please be prepared to pay that at the time of your visit.
How do I get a refill on my prescription?
- Please note that any new medications may require a patient visit and all controlled substances require an office visit.
When will I get my lab test/x-ray results?
- Lab test and x-ray results may take up to 5 business days. If after 5 business days, you have not heard back from our office please call our office.
What if I need a referral?
- If you need a referral, please contact our office to see if you need to schedule an appointment with your physician prior to the referral being issued. Your insurance company may require that your Primary Care Physician has seen you prior to being sent to a Specialist.
Will my insurance cover the services?
- Each insurance plan is very different; therefore, we recommend that you contact your insurance plan to determine if the anticipated services are a benefit of your individual plan.
- We are only able to provide quotes for the office visit portion of your visit. We can get basic information about your coverage at our Walk in Clinic upon your arrival and provide you that at the time of the visit.
Do I need to change my PCP to see the Doctor for ADHD or illness?
- Most of the PPO plan with in network Physician does not require you to change your PCP.
- If you do have a “HMO plan” and PCP listed on your card is other than Dr DHADUK, please call your insurance and ask about procedure to see us, whether you have to change your PCP or not, so your office visit will be covered as in-network benefits.
- If you do need to change your PCP, doing so before you arrive at Walk in Clinic will save you time. Please get the reference number about change and bring it with you at the time of the visit.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN BRYAN FAMILY MEDICINE CLINIC,
one of the few Walk in Clinics with minimal wait time in Bryan College Station.
SHOULD YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL US AT 979-776-2200.